Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to share a User’s access to your Google Search Console account without giving them your login details!
Search Console is an essential part of any SEO’s toolkit. It provides actionable reports and constantly gives health check reminder to your website.
Follow these step-by-step guide to grant someone access to your Google Search Console
2. Select the correct property from the “search property” drop down.
3. Next, select the settings of your web property.
4. Under settings select users and permissions.
5. In the Users and permissions settings select Add User.
6. Finally, in the Add User screen, add the email address of the user with a FULL access permission.
That’s it! You have just given a user a shared access to your Search Console Account.